We Are Looking For YOU
Great opportunity to help coordinate projects in an international software consultancy.
Are you passionate about innovative Software Development and be eager to help coordinate a team to do great things?
Would you like to be part of a highly talented and focused team that creates awesome Software Products for international startups and growing companies?
If so you should come to join our team.
You will work in an environment where the leadership listens and cares about your personal development and allows you to contribute your ideas in growing our company together.
You will also enjoy working with high-performance A-players, motivating them and learning with them together. We strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at Flynk where you will use your experience and expertise to contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for users worldwide.
You will be responsible for coordinating customers software development projects including the following:
- Mobile Apps
- Software Platforms
- IoT and other cutting edge technologies
In addition, you will help with operations of the business and help to increase the skill level of the team with training programs and initiatives.
- Possesses solid knowledge and skills in software requirements, project coordination, development process and leadership
- Perform exemplary work in coordinating projects, practice/service, and mentoring others
- Good human relations skills, ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams
- Strong presentation and client relation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication – in both writing and speaking
Nice to have
Knowledge and experience running projects applying SCRUM/Agile
PMP, Prince2, and Scrum Master certificates are desirable
Knowledge and experience in running large quality assurance projects is a big plus
Experience running projects applying continuous integration, continuous delivery is a plus
Understanding of risk management
Experience with process development and improvement
As a key member of the team, you’ll have a say in which employee perks we should provide you.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Bonus: performance and loyalty bonuses, team bonus, annual bonus (13th-month salary)
- Salary review based on performance (every 3-6 months)
- Health insurance
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law
- There’s unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing
- Work in a vibrant and energetic space with startups and talented pros
- Work for an international company with the potential for travel to Australia
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop + 2nd monitor
- 15 paid vacation days/year
- Annual company trips & regular team building activities
- Unlimited snacks, and drinks
- Happy Fridays with discretional food and games
We’re open to applicants of all nature. Just starting out? Certified pro? Our team is constantly growing and you might be the perfect fit.