We Are Looking For YOU
- Develop new features using React and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Take ownership of the Frontend development;
- Mentor team members.
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- Minimum of 1 year as a software developer;
- Hands-on experience in React.js, its core principles, and popular React.js workflows;
- Keen to follow high-quality coding standards;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Webpack, etc.;
- Familiarity with Git and code branching models;
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment experience;
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical requirements;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-organized and responsible person with a good attitude;
- Able and willing to learn fast and apply new knowledge in work.
As a key member of the team, you’ll have a say in which employee perks we should provide you.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Bonus: performance and loyalty bonuses, team bonus, annual bonus (13th-month salary)
- Salary review based on performance (every 3-6 months)
- Health insurance
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law
- There’s unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing
- Work in a vibrant and energetic space with startups and talented pros
- Work for an international company with the potential for travel to Australia
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop + 2nd monitor
- 15 paid vacation days/year
- Annual company trips & regular team building activities
- Unlimited snacks, and drinks
- Happy Fridays with discretional food and games
We’re open to applicants of all nature. Just starting out? Certified pro? Our team is constantly growing and you might be the perfect fit.