We Are Looking For YOU
Lead Generation Specialist/Manager
We are searching for an ambitious Lead Generation Specialist/Manager to help our company attract new customers and grow our online traffic!
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- Contact prospects to qualify leads
- Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct customer research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and/or sales presentations
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant degree
- 2 years of experience as Marketing Executive/Lead Generation in IT outsourcing company
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Strong project and time management skills
Flynk offers competitive benefits packages, please come and enjoy. We always listen to your suggestion to improve our policies to make the company better.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Bonus: performance and loyalty bonuses, team bonus, annual bonus (13th-month salary)
Salary review based on performance (every 3-6 months)
Bao Viet Health insurance
Full salary Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law
Flynk is the perfect place to get your career into the highest gear because we are focused on building high-quality, world-class software. We are also small enough to be flexible and well-connected but big enough to have clear structure and processes you can develop your professional skills in.
Work in a vibrant and energetic office with talented professionals and collaborate with international clients working on exciting products.
Work for an international company where you can develop your English and communication skills in an open and supportive culture with the potential for travel to Australia.
Perks and benefits:
Flexible working hours
Laptop + 2nd monitor
15 paid vacation days/year
Annual company trips & regular team-building activities
Unlimited snacks, Coffee and Tea
Happy Fridays with discretional food and games
We’re open to applicants of all nature. Just starting out? Certified pro? Our team is constantly growing and you might be the perfect fit.